Dolphin is an open source GameCube, Wii and Triforce (the arcade machine based on the GameCube) emulator which supports many extra features and abilities not present on the original consoles.
The official website with up to date builds is the dolphin-emu.org/ site. The .com site is not officially connected to the project and often hosts out of date versions.
- Dolphin Dev Builds (Windows x86/x64, OS X, Ubuntu-like amd64)
- Dolphin Alpha for Android
- Unofficial emulated WiiMotion+ build
- Triforce branch (lets you play Triforce arcade games)
- DSP-LLE files
- 3 GHz+ dual core CPU
- DX11 GPU
- 4 GB+ RAM
- DualShock 3/Xbox 360 controller
- USB Bluetooth adapter
- Wiimote (and WiiMotion+ for games that require it)
- Wireless Sensor Bar
- Main article: How To Play Dolphin Online
Guides and Info
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.