Emulators on PS2
PlayStation One Portable Station (SLBB-00001)
- PS1 emulator for PS2 HDD. Install POPStarter on FreeMcBoot to use. Developed by SCEI, it was published by KOEI as DLC for BB Unit owners, and came with (and locked to only play) the game ビシバシスペシャル3 cite.
- Beginning with consumer hardware (SCPH-7500x onwards), IOP is emulated on a PPC processor (IBM PPC 405GP) with the DECKARD emulator.
Emulators on PSP
PlayStation One Portable Station (POPS)
- PS1 emulator for PSP, for playing PS1 Classics off PS Store. Use POPSLoader with CFW to use.
Emulators on Playstation 3
|ps1_emu||Emulator for running PS1 discs.|
|ps1_netemu||Emulator for PS1 Classic downloads off PS Store.|
|For CECHA and CECHB, doesn't emulate Emotion Engine or Graphics Synthesizer.|
For models CECHC and CECHE, doesn't emulate Graphics Synthesizer.
|ps2_softemu||First iteration of full software emulator - deprecated. [cite needed]|
|Emulator for PS2 Classics downloads off PS Store and CFW.|
|psp_emulator||For playing games off of PS Store, and 'HD Remakes' of PSP games.|
Emulators on Vita
PSP mode. You can also run PSP version of POPS through this using eCFW.
PlayStation One Portable Station (POPS-Vita)
- PS1 emulator for Vita, for playing PS1 Classics off PS Store.
- It's basically a chopped down PSP emulator running a slightly modified version of POPS, with audio and video being directly processed by the Vita cite.